Fiance Visa Cover Letter Sample
The application process for a K1 Fiance Visa requires both the Petitioner and the Beneficiary to describe how they met and what caused them to fall in love “the love story” and to express their intent to get married within 90 days after the foreign fiancé arrives in the US. Another requirement for the K1 Fiance Visa is to show that the couple have actually met in person within a 2 year period just prior to the filing of their K1 Fiancé Visa application. You can met all three requirements with one good letter each.
When writing your letters, please address the following points:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe how you first met your fiancé (online, while on vacation, school, through a friend, etc..)
- Describe how your relationship developed over time
- Identify the date that you first met in person
- Describe the time and events that you were together in person
- Describe what you love about your fiancé
- Express your intent to get married within 90 days of your fiancés arrival in the US
There are no particular rules or style that your letters have to follow, nor is there any required length for your letters. Just make sure you include a discussion of the above points in your letter and all will be fine. So that their is no misunderstanding, both fiancés (Petitioner and Beneficiary) have to submit their own signed letters.
If you have any questions about the K1 Fiance Visa, you are welcome to call me anytime at 1-888-515-3529.
Jeffrey C Pettys
Cover Letter for I-129F, K1 visa - Fiance Petition
123 Park Avenue,
Iselin, NJ 08830 USA
United States Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
75 Lower Welden St.
Saint Albans, VT 05479
November 12, 2005
Enclosed please find the Form I-129F, Petition for K-1 Fiancèe for Manisha Devi Agrawal and supporting documents as follows:
- Application fee - <$455>
- Form I-129F
- Evidence of my U.S. citizenship
- Form FC-029
- Proof of having met in person within last 2 years
- Letters of intent to marry, petitioner and beneficiary
Rahul Ram Gupta