Long Essay Topics In Marketing
Marketing Essay Topics
Developing a topic for an essay is, unlike popular belief, an easy task. For a topic as wide as marketing, the job gets even easier and with only a little research, one can develop a topic for their essay.
Below are examples of marketing essay topics.
- Assess some of the vital components for customer satisfaction.
- What are the major impacts of marketing towards the modern strategy?
- How have businesses used marketing as a tool to help further customer satisfaction?
- Explain the impact of customer loyalty on sales?
- Explain how branding can be used as a tool to further business success.
- While providing sufficient evidence, explain where marketing should begin.
- Should businesses merge or continue merging sales and marketing?
- Is push marketing a waste of time and resources? Explain.
- How can businesses make use of the vast social media platforms to further their marketing agenda?
- What do you understand by the term marketing?
- Explain why marketing is considered a key component of a company/business.
- What are some of the marketing strategies companies can employ to further their business internationally?
- Comment on the impact and lack thereof of celebrity endorsement.
- Explain the impact of social media platforms in international marketing.
- What do you understand by the term green marketing?
- How can companies combine sales and marketing to successfully get the best of either aspects or components?
- What is marketing communication?
- Explain why marketing planning is essential.
- What are some of the adaptable marketing strategies businesses can use to help alleviate some of the challenges coming from market forces?
- Critically evaluate the notion that marketing is based on the claim that we are what we read but almost always consumers.
- What do you understand by marketing audit and what is its impact in improving marketing?
- What is ethical marketing and what does it entail?
- What entails negative advertisement and how do is it often used?
- Discuss two of the main methods of gaining market entry internationally.
- What are some of the disadvantages and advantages of branding?
- With examples, discuss some of the universal marketing environmental challenges that companies face.
- How has culture impacted marketing? Provide examples.
- Does celebrity endorsement in any way enhance brand image and brand awareness?
- Discuss some of the stages of international market development.
- How has the aspect of sustainability impacted or changed the nature of marketing?
- How can brand communities be used to help introduce and market new products?
- How can businesses utilize telemarketing to help promote their products?
- What is telemarketing and which components can ensure it success?
- Analyze the importance of innovation in marketing.
- What are some of the barriers to marketing?
- How can a business maintain or run a profitable marketing campaign despite uncertain business environmental conditions?
- Is the notion that marketing is the major component that determines the success of a business flawed or true?
- Critically analyze the role of a marketing manager.
- Critically analyze the marketing strategies of Coca-Cola and explain how the company has managed to remain relevant to-date.
- How is the marketing strategy of Coca-Cola different from that of Pepsi? Provide specifics and examples.
- What is direct marketing and how can startups utilize it to increase their sales?
A persuasive essay is an essay that uses reason along with logic so the person reading it can see that one idea is more justifiable than another idea. The purpose of a persuasive essay is to influence the reader to take on a particular viewpoint or to adopt a certain action. It is imperative that the persuasive essay has solid evidence within it and sound reasoning.
HOW TO WRITE A PERSUASIVE ESSAY
To write a persuasive essay is not a big deal since a persuasive essay outline is simple to follow: introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion.
10 Persuasive Essay Topics on Marketing
1. Positive branding is central to business success.
2. Social media should have age restrictions.
3. Marketing should begin with the production.
4. Should marketing and sales work together?
5. Branding is a key marketing tool.
6. Advertising should be an art.
7. Can brands save the world?
8. Companies shouldn’t send annoying messages to their clients.
9. Push marketing strategy is obsolete.
10. Social media is a cheap but effective advertising channel.
If you need more persuasive essay topics here is a great list of the most popular topics of 2017.
BEST PERSUASIVE WRITING TOPICS IN 2017
These topics are just the ideas for you to get started writing your argumentative essay. There are a lot of other topics worth writing on. If you can’t focus on a single one, our writing service team may help you choose that topic which is best for your field of study. If you have already got an assignment and don’t feel like writing on your own, place an order on our website.