Fight Obesity Essay Titles
15 Obesity Dissertation Research Questions To Investigate
To a student, every day is an opportunity to make improvements in as far as writing is concerned. But while there are many ways to go about this, only a few usually take it upon themselves to do it right. Doing well in academia is partly defined by how good one is when it comes to literary composition and which means, writing is arguably a fundamental aspect of progress at school. But then is the issue of topic, subject or title on which one is required to write. Agreeably, topics vary in degree of difficulty; some are hard to write on while others are easy. Sometimes it however depends on how adequately you are informed about a topic. This certainly sets the record straight and most importantly, makes the difference between you and another student. Taking a case in point whereby you are assigned obesity dissertation research, the big question is, do you what it takes to do a good paper on this topic and if not, what is the way forward?
Research paper writing should be comprehensive and when it comes to doing a literary piece on an issue like obesity, understanding that it equally affects children and not just adults is important. On this premise, you can narrow down to specifics and come up with a compelling childhood obesity dissertation proposal. Well, depending on how you do this, you can be given the go head to now partake on actual term paper writing. Well, research questions have never outlived their significance and in this case, they will help you investigate a few issues for your project. In this article, I list a few obesity dissertation research questions to get you started, so take a leap further for insights;
- To begin with, what causes obesity among children aged between 5-15 years is something worth looking into. It will also be an interesting read for many
- How to tackle causes of Obesity is also another topic worth writing on
- Between Obesity and cancer, which one causes more deaths in the United States?
- A case for obesity treatment. Are there proper medical treatments for obesity apart from insulin injection?
- A look into lifestyle changes that can help one fight obesity for good
- Obesity is a lifestyle disease-Explain
- Explore the relationship between obesity and high pretension
- The case of generic medicine in treatment of obesity. Are they worth it?
Obesity topics for research paper
Obesity is a lifestyle disease that is on the rise in America and most other developed countries the world over. What makes obesity such a serious menace is the fact that it is the leading cause of tens of opportunistic fatal diseases which include hypertension, cancer, and heart failure. The overreliance on technology has reduced the mobility of children and this coupled with comfort eating has led to a new phenomenon – the upsurge of childhood obesity. This has led to the rise of children affected with diseases that were initially thought of as diseases for adults. There is therefore dire need to examine this and take some precautionary steps to curb it.
8 obesity topics for research paper writing
The following are some good obesity topics for research paper that you can use to write your term paper:
- The role of genes in childhood obesity – there is some genetic research that has sought to link obesity to genetic makeup. You could do a research paper on this to try to find out to what extent this is true and if true, to what extent to influences the weight of new born babies, toddlers as well as adults
- There is an increase in childhood obesity in America – you can take this as the main theme for your term paper. Write on why there is this increase and you can try to draw a contrast with one or two other countries that are either at per or have no childhood obesity crisis.
- The effects of obesity – research has established a number of serious health implications of childhood obesity not only on the child but also later on in life. You can do a research paper that seeks to establish this link and investigate how adults are affected as a result of their childhood overweight issues.
- Obesity prevention in children – prevention is always better than cure. You can do a study on the best mechanisms that can be employed to prevent childhood obesity
- Healthy eating – this is another interesting topic worth pursuing. Obesity is largely as a result of poor eating habits so you can do a research paper on the healthy eating options for children. Could it be that the problem of obesity is because children have very few healthy eating options today?
- Inactivity – inactivity, especially among Children is a serious challenge today. Children often prefer to play video games as opposed to going outside and playing with other kids. This somewhat leads to obesity and this would also be a great research topic on obesity
- Societal stigma – obesity is not a disability but obese children go through the same stigmatization that disabled people do. How does society stigmatize obesity and how can this be checked?
- Obesity and depression – some experts argue that there is a link between obesity and depression. This would also make for a good research topic as you seek to either validate or invalidate these assertions.
Obesity topics for research paper writing and sample thesis statements
Once you have settled on a good research topic, the next thing you want to form is a strong thesis statement. A weak statement will result in a weak paper so you want to give it your best. Here are two examples of some good thesis statements:
The impact of obesity in children:
Obesity has far-reaching ramifications as it can have a huge impact on the health and wellbeing of a child besides commutating to chronic issues in adulthood.
What causes obesity?
Obesity is largely a lifestyle disease and its two largest causes in both children and adults are poor eating habits and inactivity.
If you are looking for help in writing your research paper, you have come to the right place. Here is why:
- We have a team of highly qualified native English speaking writers
- We have unlimited revisions so you can be sure of 100% satisfaction
- We charge the best rates in the market
- We have over 5 years’ worth of experience in writing research papers and essays
We will be glad to help you with your paper. Place your order today to enjoy your first time discount or your retuning client bonus!
Ask a question